San Francisco, California, United States /
Sales & Success – Sales /
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
A Canva Account Director owns the entire relationship with the customer — from designing prospecting strategy into the account, to expanding the account to multiple teams, and renewing; the Account Director is the constant in our customers' lifecycle.
What you'll do:
- Understand and use data visuals to seek out opportunities with new and existing customers using immersive and exciting outreach emails/methods
- Identifying the right decision-makers/champions for Canva in an organization
- Use Canva to facilitate and run effective discovery sessions with customers
- Use information uncovered in discovery sessions to create tailored experiences going forward for customer
- Build out demo/mock environment for customers
- Run interactive demos and education sessions with customers highlighting the value Canva will bring their organization
- Confidently speak to trends and data with prospects and be a leader with a point of view
- Take point on contract negotiations with customers
- Have commercial conversations with customers around pricing + contract terms
- Work closely with a Canva Advisor to nurture and educate customers, while also overseeing a smooth onboarding process and deployment (handled directly by Advisor)
- Identify growth through multi-threaded opportunities with customers
- Expand Canva adoption across other groups/departments at the company with the goal being wall-to-wall adoption.
- Mitigate churn and renew customers
What we're looking for:
- Builder attitude
- Willingness to experiment
- Willingness to be creative
- Commercially apt
- Ability to speak with C-Suite/Executives
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- Data-driven mentality
- The ability to provide consultative services at scale
- A great listener and communicator
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.