Corporate Account Executive
Sales & Success – Sales /
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR.
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva with our Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Corporate Account Executive is to expand our Canva for Enterprise footprint and to help build out our global reach efforts. You will also help Canva develop the company’s sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization.
What you'll do:
- Revenue growth: focus on acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing accounts
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and lead full sales cycles with a consultative approach
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership on building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we're looking for:
- Success: proven track record exceeding quota and 3+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate passionately, collaborate and rally others around them
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Grit: Bias towards action and resourceful
- Humility: willingness to question one’s own assumptions with the desire to constantly improve
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Professional education allowance
- Generous leave policies (sick days, annual leave + parental leave)
- Private Health Cover
- Fun and quirky celebrations
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.