Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Sales & Success – Customer Success /
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR.
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Enterprise Customer Success Manager is to nurture and grow the relationships with our mid-market Canva Enterprise accounts. You will help Canva develop the company’s Enterprise sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization.
What you'll do:
- Customer success and enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by leading the post-sale relationship of Canva’s strategic accounts, including implementation, onboarding, training, and adoption
- Account growth: identify areas for growth within existing accounts and manage the renewal process
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership and our growing customer base with building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business and solutions provider
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we're looking for:
- Success: proven track record exceeding quota and 3+ years of Enterprise level sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate passionately, collaborate and rally others around them
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Grit: Bias towards action and resourceful
- Humility: willingness to question one’s own assumptions with the desire to constantly improve
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Professional education allowance
- Generous leave policies (sick days, annual leave + parental leave)
- Private Health Cover
- Fun and quirky celebrations
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology companies and has been the ranked #1 Australian Workplace in Technology by JobAdvisor for two years in a row. We ensure that the Canva workspace is setup for you to do your best work and have a great time doing so, with breakout areas, little nooks, quiet places to retreat.
We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.