Print Operations Specialist
California, United States /
Operations – Print Operations /
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to hubs in Austin and San Francisco, which are now home to our US operations. So whether you're in Texas or California, you have choice in where and how you work in each of those states. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
About the Team:
As Canva launches Canva for Print, it is important to be able to manage and evaluate the performance of the Print Partner Network.
The Print Operations Specialist will support the Head of Global Operations in the management of the Print Partner Network and Strategic Partnerships. This person will measure and report on the overall health of the network and alert the team of any operational or quality issues that arise. Support will also be required in a project management role for new Partner Launches or Product Launches. This person must be Customer focused, diligent, quality-minded, and understand the needs of an efficient and high-quality operation. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, great with data, and a creative problem solver who enjoys working independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
The mission of this role is to ensure that we provide Total User Happiness for Canva Print orders.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for operational data review and measurement, quality, and productivity metrics.
- The key point of contact with handling assigned PSP partner for updates and KPI’s
- Accountable for maintaining data, reporting, and developing KPI’s and active improvement projects for assigned PSP’s.
- Assist in the onboarding process of new PSP’s into the network.
- Performing quality assurance testing on product orders.
- Identifying and communicating areas of concern in operations and in product quality.
- Creating and updating Print Operations SOP and Process Guides.
- Additional support as needed to support Ops and CHT priorities.
- Provide research and pricing analysis for New Products in Canva Print regions. (As assigned)
Who You Are:
- Highly proficient in industry software MS Office, Google Docs, and other applicable programs.
- Understanding and usage 3rd party reporting tools (Mode,Looker).
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn existing and contribute to creating new workflows.
- Proven project-management skills, organizational skills, and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to coordinate with the team and help with raising issues with engineers and the operations team.
- Working with cross-location(time-zones) teams or varied abilities.
- Proficient knowledge of Canva.
- Proficient knowledge of prepress and printing standards.
- Proficient knowledge of CMYK, RGB, color modes, and conversion.
- Organizational skills, adaptability, and composure under fire are equally important.
It would also be advantageous if you have the following:
At Canva we value fairness, and we strive to provide competitive, market-informed compensation whilst ensuring internal equity within the team in each region. We make hiring decisions based on your skills, experience and our overall assessment of what we observed and learnt in the hiring process. The target salary range for this position is $62,000 to $91,000 USD. When calculating offers, we make salary decisions based on market data and candidates' skills and experience.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.