We are looking for a talented Electrical Engineer with hands-on experience in circuit design and debug. You’ll be working closely with our R&D team on state-of-the-art electronics and systems. Along with this you will be helping with the production, assembly and bring-up of our product. You will diagnose system integration issues and drive their resolution. We are looking for someone who is willing to jump in and make an immediate impact.
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Circuit design fundamentals and simulation
- Experience with ECAD schematic and layout software
- Debug and troubleshooting experience
- Test equipment use (Power supplies, oscilloscopes, signal sources)
- Soldering and board assembly experience
- Willingness to take on a spread of tasks including mechanical and software
- 5 years minimum experience
- Proven functional circuit design
- Experience with TI microcontrollers and Xilinx SoC FPGAs
- Programming Language experience C/C++, C#
- VHDL/Verilog knowledge
You’ll work with a tight-knit and highly creative team on state-of-the art solutions to real problems. Our office is located next to the bike paths and on any given day, you’ll likely find dogs, kids, snacks, beer and interesting technical and business discussions.
We’re looking for motivated and passionate individuals that love to build things and solve problems both professionally and in their spare time. If this is you, please send us your resume as well as photos, videos or descriptions of your past or current projects. We love seeing cool projects so don’t hold back!
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, or other protected class.