Canvas Technology, 1855 S 57th Court, Boulder, CO 80301
As the company’s first Marketing Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in charting marketing strategy and making it come to life at an exciting, high-growth robotics company. This includes but is not limited to:
- Product positioning
- Brand development
- Demand generation
- Internal promotion
The job - as a customer focused, creative and resourceful marketing generalist, you will:
- Create marketing plans that support company and revenue goals
- Develop and refine brand and product positioning
- Revise and build our website
- Create thoughtful content across a multitude of channels
- Manage events and exhibitions
- Launch new products and releasesDrive media relations
- Build internal communication programs
- You’re a true marketing strategist that also thrives on execution.
- You know how to develop a compelling story and bring it to life across different media.
- You have a B2C marketing skill-set and know how to apply it to B2B.
- You have a knack for breaking concepts and designs down to their essence; you live the mantra “less is more”.
- You know how to bring the best out in creative resources and know great design when you see it.
- When it comes to your marketing activities, you sweat the details and small stuff because you know it matters.