Computer Vision Scientist
Work with a world-class team and help develop one of the most advanced 3-D computer vision systems in the world. You'll be a key contributor to our top-tier computer vision team, have a huge impact in a developing sector and see your research come to life building indoor and outdoor autonomous vehicles. Develop algorithms for localization, tracking and recognition, object detection, navigation and fusion for cameras and other sensors
- Proven experience in computer vision.
- M.S. or PhD in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Excellent C++ programming skills including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- Experience with sensor hardware such as cameras, LIDAR, radar, sonar, GPS, IMU, etc.
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and benefits plan
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
We’re looking for motivated and passionate individuals that love to tinker, build things and solve problems both professionally and in their spare time. We love seeing cool projects so don’t hold back.