C++ Software Engineer
We're a team of leading robotics engineers and product specialists and we are on a mission to improve the world and push the boundaries of robotics. Our leadership team comes from a rich background of autonomous robotics at Google, Toyota, Qualcomm, General Atomics and Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). We are collaborative, confident, creative, and we are working fast.
We are seeking C++ Engineers to work in our core robotics team developing a state-of-the-art computer vision-based autonomy stack. You will be closely integrated with the research and development of an advanced robotic system, both developing and optimizing features.
- BS or greater in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Experience with object oriented design and C++ programming skills.
- Advanced Math background in linear algebra and calculus (for example 3D graphics, projection, reconstruction, filtering, estimators, etc.).
- A love for solving difficult challenges.
- Familiarity with hardware-software integration of sensors, motor controllers and embedded systems.
- Demonstrable experience in building, programming and integrating software and hardware for robotic systems
- The rare opportunity to work on a product combining software and hardware development that will have major impact in manufacturing, industry and e-commerce. We’re not just another web app; we are moving real things in real places.
- You’ll work with a tight-knit and highly creative team on state-of-the art solutions to real problems.
- Our office is located next to the bike paths and on any given day, you’ll likely find dogs, kids, snacks, beer and interesting technical and business discussions.
- We are located in Boulder, minutes away from world class skiing, hiking and the outdoors.
If this sounds like your kind of place, and you like the idea of living in beautiful Boulder, CO with its abundance of beauty and activities, then get in touch with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, or other protected class.