Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented software engineer to be part of the core team building a state-of-the-art robotics product. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing real-time embedded software, device drivers and communication protocols.
- BS/MS in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering.
- 3+ years embedded C programming experience.
- Proven experience with hardware-software integration of sensors, motor controllers and embedded systems.
- Working knowledge of ARM processors.
- Experience working with CAN, RS232 and Ethernet.
- Excellent debugging skills including JTAG use.
- Experience with object oriented design and C++ programming skills.
- Some working experience with RTOS’s.
- Advanced Math background in linear algebra and calculus (for example 3D graphics, projection, reconstruction, filtering, estimators, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in building, programming and integrating software and hardware for robotic systems.
- Passion for the outdoors and thrilled that this opportunity is in Boulder.