Canvas Technology, 1855 S 57th Court, Boulder, CO 80301
This is a chance to have a huge impact on our customer’s experience with one of the world’s most advanced autonomous robotic systems. To ensure we provide an exceptional experience for the long term we continually improve the software and service that both our autonomous vehicles and customers utilize.
We are looking for a bright mind to own our operations infrastructure, ensure flawless software deployment and deliver real-time monitoring and analytics.
- Manage deployment of software across our fleet of robots.
- Refine and improve our software delivery pipeline.
- Continually improve our monitoring and data analytics framework.
- Have the instinct and intuition to automate whatever you can and improve the efficiency of our processes.
- Work closely with Test Engineers to validate the quality of our deployments.
- DevOps is a shared responsibility -- create processes and promote a culture that encourages collaboration between development and operations.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Prior experience supporting a service where uptime is critical.
- Very strong Linux experience with a knowledge of scripting languages (python/bash) - familiarity with C++ a plus.
- SCM experience (Git, Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket).
- Relational Database (SQL) administration and/or integration experience.
- Remote server management and deployment exposure (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc).
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP) and familiarity with security best practices (encryption, certificates, CAs).
- Web and proxy management with Nginx/Apache.