We're a team of leading robotics engineers and product specialists and we are on a mission to improve the world and push the boundaries of robotics. Our leadership team comes from a rich background of autonomous robotics at Google, Toyota, Qualcomm, General Atomics and Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). We are collaborative, confident, creative, and we are working fast.
We are looking for a technician to work closely with our engineering team and help assemble, test, and debug one of the most sophisticated autonomous vehicle systems ever created. No two days will be the same and you have the opportunity for big impact and growth.
- Assemble PCB's and perform pretest
- Help define production processes and build cell
- Build test and debug fixtures
- Perform final test on product
- Continuously improve product and provide feedback to the engineering team
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Electrical PCB troubleshooting
- PCB soldering and rework
- Production assembly experience
- Mechanically minded, hands on attitude
- Test fixture design and support
- Perform work duties with minimal supervision
- Good at problem solving
- Ability to own work product and drive to completion
- Robotics experience
- Exposure to Altium products
- Test code development
- Mechanical CAD experience
- Pick n place operation
- Minimum AS degree with electronics focus
- 3+ years in an R&D or production environment
This is a rare opportunity to work on a product combining software and hardware development that will have major impact in manufacturing, industry and e-commerce. We’re not just another web app; we are moving real things in real places.You’ll work with a tight-knit and highly creative team on state-of-the art solutions to real problems.
Our office is located next to the bike paths and on any given day, you’ll likely find dogs, kids, snacks, beer and interesting technical and business discussions.
We are located in Boulder, minutes away from world class skiing, hiking and the outdoors.