An exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to join our team and contribute to a state-of-the-art robotic product. You will work closely with electrical, mechanical and software engineers to test and manage our robots, both in-house and at customer sites.
This role provides a great opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- Exposure to firmware/software design/debug environments
- Mechanical aptitude
- Great people skills
- Understanding of Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes
- Experience debugging / testing
- Experience in manufacturing
We are looking for people who love to build things. The successful candidate will want to show off the things they build on the weekends.
Up to 50% travel may be required.