San Francisco, CA /
People Ops /
At Canvas we are developing technology that improves the quality and affordability of the places where we work and live while improving the working conditions of the people who build these spaces. Our mission is to empower people to build in bold new ways and our team has spent the past two years engineering and developing a brand new type of machine we are now deploying on commercial job sites.
We need a talented recruiter to build out our recruiting function at Canvas. We plan to double in size this year, and need an organized and independent worker who can quickly build relationships with hiring managers to grow our team. This individual will report into our People Operations Manager and will be responsible for achieving quarterly hiring targets across the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop repeatable and equitable hiring practices that we can use to scale our team in a thoughtful manner.
- Work closely with hiring managers to screen candidates, coordinate interviews, and send out offer letters.
- Assist HR and Finance in determining salary bands based on third party data.
- Create an employer branding strategy to help bring in more candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- Strategically choose the job boards and external recruiters we partner with.
- Manage our recruiting tools, including our ATS, LinkedIn, external recruiters, and job boards.
Who You Are:
- Full cycle recruiter who excels at hiring for technical and non technical roles.
- A strategic thinker who sees the big picture behind each hire we bring on board.
- Scrappy and able to work within the limits of a startup.
- An autonomous worker who knows when to reach out for support.
- A culture carrier, you form relationships with employees and candidates quickly to fill roles.
- Knowledgeable about recruiting tools with a strong opinion on the best ones to use to scale quickly.
What You'll Get
- Autonomy and support to grow into your career at a growing startup.
- Excellent benefits, including fully covered medical, vision, and dental.
- The ability to work in a sweet office (remotely until fall 2021) in SF with some pretty cool robots.
- And of course the opportunity to work with some of the coolest people working on those robots in the Bay Area!