Specialist, Search [Genesis]
Playa Vista, CA /
Search & Social – Search & Social /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
The Specialist, Search & Social is a mid-level position where you will focus on developing a deeper understanding of and expertise in both Search and Social Media. While the primary focus will be on Paid Search, you will have the opportunity to gain further exposure to the fundamentals of Social planning and activation. This ensures that each member of the Canvas Search & Social team will have a strong foundation in digital performance media and be able to contribute to a holistic media plan as he or she advances in their career.
In this role, you will assist the larger team in identifying the best approach to capture consumer intent for our clients. You will apply your skills to plan and implement media tactics, optimize campaigns, manage budgets, analyze performance, and make recommendations. The ability to work as part of a team is crucial, as is a sense of innate curiosity, attention to detail and a self-motivated work ethic. Your day-to-day work will include the development of soft skills such as presentation skills, team management and partner relationship management.
This role supports our West Coast clients and team members work hybrid in-office from Playa Vista.
The main responsibilities of the Specialist include:
- Manage day-to-day campaign performance and analysis working with junior-level Analysts and Supervisor to ensure campaigns deliver on objectives
- Perform research to understand audiences and their behaviors
- Develop initial draft of keyword lists and Search copy for review and approval by client team
- Use data to identify opportunities for expanding or optimizing campaigns
- Evaluate creative ad based on platform specifications and advise client-lead creative team on best practices
- Accurately traffic, upload, and QA ads, targeting parameters and landing page URLs
- Monitor campaigns to ensure proper pacing, avoid under- or over-spend, traffic abnormalities, and additional opportunities
- Run reports as scheduled and as needed, based on client or partner requests
- Assist the Supervisor with providing training to more junior team members as needed
- Stay on top of the latest trends in tools, technology, ad products, and partner platforms
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least one year experience in a paid search role
- Search Ads 360 experience is a plus
- Possess a strong and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to Supervisor
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring