Junior Analyst Analytics (STARZ)
Playa Vista, CA /
Analytics – Analytics /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
Analytics is discovering, interpreting, and communicating meaningful stories derived from data. The Canvas Worldwide Analytics Team provides actionable data-driven insights for our clients, and we deliver these recommendations in easy-to-interpret deliverables. The end goal is to improve our client's business performance.
The junior analyst will assist in producing the reporting deliverables, insights, and analytical narratives to support and inform strategic decision-making by Planning and Investment teams.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all data-gathering requirements for campaigns are fulfilled
- Collect and organize data as per process established by team
- Escalate missing or inaccurate data appropriately
- Work with multiple teams like Strategy, Ad Ops and clients in a professional and collaborative manner
- Meet deliverables in a timely manner and manage expecatation appropriately
- Help with insight gathering and presentation of insights within deliverables
- Contribute to an open and supportive working environment where opinions, views, and ideas are welcome and shared
- Be curious about learning about media, entertainment and analytics
- Self-starter with proven ability to drive projects from start to finish promptly
- Possesses a solid ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Practical verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present in a clear and actionable way
- A collaborative team player who can work independently and as part of a matrix structure
- Good time management skills
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree required; quantitative major or proven interest would be ideal
- Extremely detail-oriented and precise
- Strong ability to problem-solve and to use data to develop/confirm answers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Power BI, Tableau, and PowerPoint. Some familiarity with SQL, R, and Python would be ideal.
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring