Associate, Digital Investment
Playa Vista, CA /
Digital Investment – Digital Investment /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
One of our automotive accounts is seeking an entry-level associate for our Playa Vista office working specifically on digital investment. What will you do? You will dive deep into managing campaign implementation, optimization and performance of campaign activities including but not limited to authorizations, IOs, budgets, creative, reporting and billing reconciliation process. You will have a unique opportunity to collaborate with internal teams such as strategy, analytics, and paid media. You must be comfortable asking questions, paying attention to detail and prioritizing your workday.
- Assist with the digital media planning process for our automotive clients
- Utilize research and planning tools to help generate and support insights. Focus on details, ensuring the highest degree of data accuracy
- Have an intimate knowledge of the client’s brand and product details, KPIs, etc. Manage workflow, and make sure processes and procedures are followed. Ensure that deadlines are met, including managing expectations internally
- Track monthly budgets and regularly audit billing reports
- Review and process a high number of vendor proposals
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to direct reports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through
- Extremely detail-oriented and precise
- A team player
Watch these amazing videos about working for Canvas Worldwide!
Yearly compensation: $45,000
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring