Supervisor of Paid Social & Content Strategy
Playa Vista, CA /
Brand Strategy – Brand Strategy /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
The Role (Playa Vista)
The Supervisor of Social & Content Strategy position is twofold:
• Take the lead on developing strategic content and identifying insights that inform the overall media recommendation
• Manage the team to ensure they efficiently produce high-quality, accurate work.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Stay current on audiences, cultural trends, social media behaviors, and platform best practices
· General knowledge of other media channels and client media plan in full to maximize Social impact as part of 360 campaigns
· Ensure that various groups work seamlessly and provide content that informs and supports the strategic direction
· Monitor effectiveness and help to continuously show where we can strategically improve with data analysis and visualization
· Represent Canvas Worldwide professionally with clients and industry
· Promote an open and supportive working environment where opinions, views, and ideas are welcome and shared
· Self-starter with proven ability to drive projects from start to finish promptly
· Possess a solid ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility
· Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
· Practical verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present in a clear and actionable way
· A collaborative team player who can work independently and as part of a matrix structure
Experience & Education:
· 3+ years of experience in Paid Social and Media Buying
· 1+ years of mentoring and developing staff
· Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate with internal managers and clients
· Possess a robust and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to managers/direct reports
· Track record of thought leadership and breakthrough work within the social space
· Adept at collaborating and managing
· Strong knowledge of all relevant platforms and API management platforms, i.e., Facebook/Instagram Campaign Planner, Twitter Ads Manager, Snapchat Open API, Pinterest, TikTok, Google Ads (AdWords)
· High-level proficiency in MS Suite at large (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Previous experience in automotive is a plus
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring