Associate, Brand Strategy
Playa Vista, CA /
Brand Strategy – Brand Strategy /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups internally at the agency
- Utilize research and planning tools to help generate and support insights
- Focus on details, ensuring the highest degree of accuracy
- Manage workflow, and make sure process and procedures are followed
- Organization of team deadlines, logistics planning, deck updates, data entry, data pulls, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
- Represent Canvas Worldwide professionally with clients and industry
- Be proactive: Show interest in constantly learning and growing
- Ensure that deadlines are met, including managing expectations internally
- Have an intimate knowledge of the client’s brand and product details, KPI’s, etc.
- Maintain proper documentation so information can be easily retrieved
- Bachelor’s degree
- Internships highly preferred
- Interest in Advertising and media
- Ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to direct reports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as planning tools
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through
- Extremely detail-oriented and precise
Yearly compensation: $40,000
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring