Playa Vista, CA /
Programmatic – Programmatic /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
Programmatic Supervisor works within the Programmatic group – as a subset of the Digital group, and reports directly into the Director, Programmatic. While the programmatic group is a specialized channel, the role also requires the programmatic supervisor to work with strategy teams as an extension of their plan execution process.
Programmatic supervisors own their platforms and see campaigns from start to finish – inclusive of all self-service capabilities in planning, trafficking, execution, optimization, and reporting. The supervisor will manage the specialists to ensure a consolidated approach to the process, reporting, and optimization across campaigns and accounts.
Platform Expertise (primary) - DSP (Demand Side Platform)
- Master the usage of demand side platforms for campaign set up, optimization, and reporting; inclusive of day to day management – should the specialists need support or training
- Manage relationship with platform support teams to continually bring innovation to product and communicate updates
- Mastery of the reporting suite to create ad hoc reporting and post mortems
- Ability to work within the platform for overall QA and support as second eyes to specialist teams
Platform Expertise (secondary) – partner platforms
- Learn and master processes and systems related to the trafficking and workflow management of programmatic campaigns; inclusive of:
- Primary Ad Server
- Billing/Planning system
- Verification systems
- Measurement systems
- Learn and become proficient in reporting systems that support programmatic campaigns (inclusive of data, verification, analysis that comes from reporting output directly in DSP)
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups both internally and externally (client and creative agency) to ensure that all deliverables are met and prioritize accordingly
- Work collaboratively with analytics + AdOps teams on tagging requirements to QA performance
- Own billing and reconciliation process (inclusive of ad serving estimation) to maintain campaign parameters
- Consolidate POVs + Partner feedback to ensure that all parties are informed on rationale and performance
- Own partner relationships to constantly bring innovation and testing opportunities to every plan and client
- In platform self service experience with DSPs (3+ years)
- 2+ years in mentoring or developing staff
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate to internal managers and clients
- Ability to multitask effectively (balancing multiple clients)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills (inclusive of proficiency in Microsoft excel + additional analytics software preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring