Supervisor, Performance Strategy Kia
Playa Vista, CA /
Performance Strategy – Performance Strategy /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
Are you interested in automotive? Do you like working with the latest technology providers, top websites, and social media platforms? Do you enjoy working with data to solve real-world business challenges in a rapidly evolving digital ecosystem?
If yes, then look no further and join a fun and engaging team where you will help build strategic media plans that deliver performance outcomes! Work with a variety of cross-discipline teams in all phases of the planning process, including research, creation, implementation, and stewardship of media plans and strategies.
The Supervisor actively contributes to the strategic development, creation, execution and stewardship of client campaigns and associated deliverables on the Kia In-Market Digital Performance Strategy & Investment team. They specialize in digital media planning development, campaign execution and administration, as well as strategic measurement insights / performance analysis. They will work directly with the team’s Directors to lead day-to-day campaign management and optimizations and helps to guide and mentor other team members. They are a steward of information and a resource to help identify insights that inform strategic direction.
- Create and maintain strategic client digital media plans (working collaboratively with multiple groups both internally and externally)
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the client’s brand and product details, KPIs, etc.
- Utilize a variety of research and planning tools to develop strategic planning insights, competitive analysis, and reporting to ensure the client is reaching the target audience and other actionable business insights (comScore, IIHS Polk, Mintel, Nielsen, eMarketer, etc.)
- Support the maintenance of media plans with a lens on improving performance
- Participate in collaborative team brainstorms for strategic planning initiatives
- Support team in creating media-specific documentation, such as Request for Proposals (RFPs), media plans, objectives and strategies decks, and other related information
- Develop strategic POVs and recommendations pertaining to strategies, technologies and/or vendors
- Leverage execution and campaign management tools to ensure campaigns are on track
- Ensure creative and trafficking deadlines are met for timely launches
- Support the team in analyzing proposals and partner negotiations
- Help to set up 3rd party ad server/tracker system: follow through to ensure sites are enabled, functioning properly, and all materials are received from creative agency
- Create campaign post-launch information such as screenshots, links and placement information to demonstrate proof of placement for clients
- Enter data in Prisma campaign management platform to generate and track insertion orders, manage budget updates, and reconcile invoices
- Work closely with Analytics team to ensure accuracy of monthly performance reports and contribute to post-campaign analysis
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, concentration in business, marketing or advertising a major plus
- 3+ years of experience in Media Strategy or Planning and / or Media Investment, with a focus on digital channels; agency experience preferred
- Technical Skills including but not limited to: High level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of research tools (comScore, Kantar, Nielsen, etc.) and ability to analyze data. Competency with digital activation and reporting platforms (Prisma, Campaign Manager 360/DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleVerify, etc.)
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring