Associate Director, Programmatic (Hyundai)
Playa Vista, CA /
Programmatic – Programmatic /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
- Work with Clients and Business leads to co-develop strategies that fully leverage programmatic media’s potential.
- Maintain strong knowledge in the sourcing, cultivation and evaluation the unique talent skillsets required to excel in the programmatic media management
- Collaborate with Clients, the marketplace and Canvas internal teams on data-driven targeting and measurement strategies. Participate in partner evaluation and procurement processes in conjunction with Canvas data leads
- Work with platform partners to develop strategic framework promoting innovation, intelligent utilization, efficient operation and constantly improving Canvas team member proficiency
- Contribute to business development efforts crafting integrated strategies and leveraging expertise and capabilities of data-driven media
- Serve as mentor to programmatic team, delivering guidance on business challenges and helping to remove barriers to team excellence
- Educate internal and external teams on the programmatic landscape
- Support the programmatic team in their collaboration with Clients and other Canvas teams, ensuring the team’s perspective and needs are reflecting in planning commitments
- Continuously educate programmatic team members on the holistic media landscape and maintain currency with relevant marketplace developments
- Work with direct investment teams to direct integrated approaches with programmatic to achieve client reach and frequency objectives
- Work with platform partners and programmatic team members to ensure optimal campaign management operations
- Leverage the empowerment of the leadership role to propose new ways of working that improve efficiency and team performance
- 5+ years of experience in programmatic media
- 3+ years mentoring and developing staff
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate to internal managers and clients
- 2+ years working in TTD & DV360
- Possess a strong and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to direct reports
- High level proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as planning tools
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proven ability to maintain strong internal, external, and client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
$115,000 - $125,000 a year
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring