Regional Media Strategist
New York, NY
Regional Strategy – Regional Strategy /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
Assist and support the creation, execution and stewardship of strategic multimedia market plans. Lead individual projects and assignments, responsible for the completion of recurring deliverables, and available to support other Strategy team leaders on daily business needs.
• Collaborate on and support the development of strategic plans/presentations/recommendations across all media channels
• Effectively work across departments within the agency and with external agency partners
• Utilize media research and planning tools to support recommendations and analyses
• Manage, update and reconcile Regional media budget and maintain market flowcharts
• Issue and manage buy specs to local investment teams for local market media buys
• Responsible for maintenance of plans in Media Ocean and other media software/tools
• Manage and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies to ensure accurate client billing
• Represent Canvas Worldwide professionally with clients and within the industry
• Provide oversight and guidance to the Associate and contribute to their development and growth
• Be proactive: Show an interest in constantly learning and growing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate to internal managers and clients
• Proficient with media research tools including MediaOcean, IMS, Workhorse, Mediatools
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) with advanced Excel / PowerPoint experience required
• Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to manage various projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-2 years Media Strategy / Planning experience; Automotive category experience a plus
• Understanding of and experience with key media planning / research tools: MediaOcean, IMS, Workhorse Mediatools, etc.
$65,000 - $65,000 a year
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring