Senior Specialist, Digital Investment (MGM)
Playa Vista, CA /
Digital Investment – Digital Investment /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
The ideal candidate will specialize in media plan development, campaign execution and administration, as well as performance analysis for our MGM Studios account.
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop and manage digital media plans
- Mentor and assist in the training of Digital Associates
- Develop digital media recommendation designed to deliver on client KPIs leveraging strategic partnerships, data and analytics while maximizing value and efficiency
- Utilize a variety of systems, (Prisma, Comscore, DCM, eMarketer) for competitive analysis, media planning development and reporting.
- Develop and manage media-specific documentation, such as Request for Proposals (RFPs), media plans, objectives and strategies decks, and other related information key in delivering client recommendations and campaigns
- Responsible for analyzing proposals and partner negotiations during digital planning cycle
- Oversee all day-to-day communication with key partners - vendors, partner agencies – and overall production timelines to ensure campaign launches in a timely and accurate fashion
- Oversee campaign implementation, optimization and performance of campaign activities including but not limited to authorizations, IOs, budgets, creative, reporting and billing reconciliation process
- Create performance reports and post campaign analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of experience in Media Strategy or Planning, with emphasis on Digital media
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate to internal managers and clients
- Possess a strong and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to direct reports
- High level proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as planning tools (comScore, Prisma)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through
- Extremely detail-oriented and precise
- Proven ability to maintain strong internal, external, and client relationships
Yearly compensation: $70,000 - $80,000
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring