Supervisor Digital Investment
Playa Vista, CA /
Digital Investment – Digital Investment /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
As the Supervisor you will:
- Collaborate with the Strategy team to synthesize client information, campaign media objectives, and strategies into digital ideas.
- Participate in collaborative team brainstorms to launch plans
- Create and present media-specific documentation, such as Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Digital media plans, Campaign recaps, etc
- Led the team in analyzing Digital proposals and partner negotiations
- Analyze campaigns and recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
- Utilize a variety of systems (Nielsen, Comscore, eMarketer, and Forrester) for competitive analysis, media planning development, and reporting
- Lead and manage the budget and client billing process to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Support team in setting up 3rd party ad server/tracker system
- Supervise the team to ensure data entry in the billing system (SBMS) and insertion orders
- are done correctly and promptly
- Support day-to-day communication with key partners: vendors, creative/partner agencies, and clients
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Media Strategy or Planning, with emphasis on Digital media
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate to internal managers, clients, and media partners
- Solid understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, media concepts and terms, and creative and budget requirements
- High level proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as planning tools
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring