Supervisor, Regional Strategy (Hyundai)
Atlanta, GA /
Regional Strategy – Regional Strategy /
Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you "Challenge the Comfortable?" Then you'll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
The Regional Supervisor role is twofold:
- Take the lead on developing strategic content and identifying insights that inform the overall media recommendation
- Manage the team to ensure that they are efficiently producing high quality, accurate work.
The Supervisor will also be responsible for sharing best practices and identifying innovative opportunities to the individual regions and report to an Associate Director. The focus will be on heavy campaign maintenance for a tier 2 auto client.
Create comprehensive research and analysis, best practices, “point-of-views” (POVs), etc. that pertain to trends in all relevant media landscapes and communicate these to regional teams and from the regional teams back to National.
Develop and improve processes and procedures that will lead to more strategic/insightful plans and/or workflow improvements.
Vision into creating best media strategies to communicate the needs of the OEM and Dealers.
Work collaboratively with multiple groups, both internally (Investment/Activation teams) and externally (client and creative agency). Serve as point-of-contact for Regional teams with all internal resources.
Work closely with each of the regional teams on overall media mix.
Responsible for consolidating all digital allocation and issuing buy specifications (briefs) to internal Canvas Investment and Activation groups.
Ensure that multiple groups work seamlessly to provide content that informs and supports strategic direction.
Ownership of internal media tools and responsibility for training and communicating the applications to the regional teams.
Provide macro view of all activity running across the assigned region and corresponding markets. This includes summaries and wrap up reports. It also includes identifying best practices and sharing out as needed.
Manage & Mentor
Represent Canvas Worldwide professionally with clients
Direct and develop a team, and foster an environment for growth and learning
Ensure that deadlines are met, including managing client expectations
Promote a supportive working environment where ideas are welcomed and shared
Develop solutions for complex regional issues.
Ensure the team is regularly informed and updated regarding client needs and business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Media Strategy or Planning
- 2+ years mentoring and developing staff
- Extensive Excel and Powerpoint knowledge including daily work within both
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate to internal managers and clients
- Possess a strong and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to direct reports
- Familiarity with MediaOcean, Prisma, DCM
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through
- Extremely detail-oriented and precise
- Proven ability to maintain strong internal, external, and client relationships
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
Salary and Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring