Software Engineer [fullstack, backend, data]
Full - Time Remote
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
We are looking for a full-time Expert Software Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, and more, willing to take on many of our current challenges. As an early technical hire in this exciting venture, you'll design, implement and deliver frontend and backend features, ideate and execute its architecture growing together with us while building an amazing product!
You'll solve hard problems and have deep impact on the end-product. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. We're looking for passionate engineers who love building and learning while delivering value.
🧠 The Requirements
- You have a BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- At least 2+ years of experience in the IT sector,
- Experience with one of the following: web application development (reactjs/nodejs), machine learning, developing large software systems, security software development, developing end-to-end automated testing systems, ensuring reliability for critical systems. Go, Elixir or Python are required for some positions, too.
- English is a must given our team members are from different countries.
📊 Useful info
- 100% remote. We do have an office in Madrid and Barcelona, so if you are in the area you can work from there as well.
- Flexible hours
- Benefits depending on Location
- Stock options.
- Check our Tech blog!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.