Senior Product Manager (EU)
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights, and community support. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable), and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for industry-disrupting fintech and software products. This role requires a unique combination of humbling growth mindset, first principles thinking, entrepreneurial get-stuff-done attitude, and deep customer obsession.
🚀 What you’ll do:
- Partner with engineering, data, design, operations, underwriting, legal, marketing, sales, and other cross-functional teams to build features that deliver value to our users.
- Define and refine vision, strategy, and roadmap for delightful products that serve ambitious SaaS businesses.
- Nurture an entrepreneurial environment for iterative testing, customer feedback, and rapid shipping.
- Execute consistently and with high quality to achieve ambitious company goals.
- Work with senior leaders and executives to help shape the future product and company strategy.
🧠 What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in Product Management at a technology company with bonus points in fintech, payments, or SaaS
- Experience taking products zero to one with a builder’s attitude – you’ll get things figured out and done
- Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to storytell your product’s value proposition to colleagues, executives, and even customers.
- Technical acumen in building mission-critical products with complex system designs and integrations.
- Can raise the bar on execution and quality of the overall product and broader Capchase team with a positive Yes-before-No attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.