Capital Markets Analyst (US)
Capital Markets /
Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over two years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 110 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.�
We are looking for a talented and motivated Capital Markets Analyst in the US. In this role you will play a vital role in the Capital Markets division which focuses on synthesizing and communicating results with external stakeholders (current lenders), potential investors, as well as internal stakeholders across finance, sales, product, tech and data.
You will be a critical hire at Capchase, supporting deal execution and building reporting for investors - working alongside exceptional professionals and very close to the Senior Management.
You will assist in preparation of investor materials, participate in external calls, and drive the underlying capital strategy for Capchase in collaboration with Risk and Finance. Coordinate and work hand-in-hand with Business Intelligence and Tech teams to design and leverage data visualization tools to enhance credit analysis and external reporting functionality [emphasis on automation]. Ability to present business model and value-add propositions as well as dissect complicated matters into easily digestible concepts to internal and external stakeholders. In addition to structured credit modeling, the role demands innate understanding of operations and portfolio management with a constant view on how to build automation. A background in key financial and mathematics principles would be extremely helpful.
- 1+ years in investment leverage finance/alternative lending/fintech platform roles (structured products experience is a plus!)
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics / Economics / Data Science/ Finance/ Statistics/ Accounting preferred.
- Operational knowledge of simplifying complicated data-driven financial models is crucial.
- A passion for creating new solutions and challenging the norm is a key differentiator.
- Vital that you can internalize the value of data, technology and automation in addition to continually challenging the current process to seek the optimal financing product for clients.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel. (Scripting/Data Science/Analytics experience is a plus!)
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Knowledge and familiarity with legal terms agreements and converting financial model statistics into digestible business and legal content.
- Carry a passion for data and technology which matches or eclipses intellectual knowledge of financial products and knowledge .
- Systems – prior experience with database management tools and accounting systems is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.