Customer Success Manager
Mountain View, CA
Cape Analytics uses AI and geospatial imagery to provide instant property intelligence for buildings across the United States. Cape Analytics enables insurers and other property stakeholders to access valuable property attributes at time of underwriting—with the accuracy and detail that traditionally required an on-site inspection, but with the speed and coverage of property record pre-fill. Founded in 2014, Cape Analytics is backed by leading venture firms and innovative insurers, and comprised of computer vision and risk analysis experts.
*Talent is critical, but best when tempered with humility
*Self-motivation leads to the best outcomes
*Open, direct communication is a sign of respect
*Teamwork drives success
*Having fun together is an important part of the job
***Cape Analytics is an E-verify participant.***
As the Customer Success Manager your key roles and responsibilities will center around providing the customers with an exemplary customer experience whilst maintaining a sharp eye for retention, renewal, up-sell, or growth/adoption opportunities. You will proactively manage and grow the adoption of Cape’s product offerings within our existing customers base. This role will require the ability to develop and execute a customer success/account management strategy that drives retention, renewal, and adoption within our key accounts, thereby creating significant up-sell opportunities. This can be done through successful implementation of customer on-boarding, growing customer adoption of Cape’s offerings, enhanced support, on-going maintenance, and usage analytics to deliver a world class customer experience. Additionally, you will create programs which are designed to help Cape customers get the most value from our products by identifying opportunities and strategies to improve their business, drive and influence action, and achieve results by using property intelligence insights. This will require you to understand our customers business needs/expectations and goals at the business applications level so that you can provide the best consultative solution to invoke action.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement a detailed strategic account management plan to demonstrate how to maximize those up-sell opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Develop, implement, and execute training and on-boarding plans and programs to ensure customer success (renewals, paid trials, POCs and special projects).
- Proactively build a superior customer experience within the Cape product ecosystem.
- Work with internal teams to develop training, on-boarding, support, account management, and other related plans to support customer success initiatives and up-sell opportunities.
- Drive and establish Cape’s value, develop usage growth, and increase user engagement by being the account, product, and business expert in assessing and addressing the overall health of assigned accounts at any given time.
- Take a proactive approach in growing usage and enabling customer success through product education, new feature introduction, account review, escalated support needs, or other interface opportunities.
- Proactively provide customer and product feedback to other parts of Cape’s organization (e.g. Product, Marketing, and Sales), specifically, issues related to product performance and product development as well as any competitive feedback received from customer.
- Provide ongoing user support via in-person, email, virtual/webinar and telephonic customer interaction.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and other internal teams to provide a well-rounded customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years successful customer success, account management, sales, customer training or equivalent experience, preferably with Saas or data driven product.
- Proven success driving technology adoption, usage, and client engagementMust have a proven record of customer success strategies with a focus on renewals, retention, and up-sell opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to executive-level audiences as well as users (both business and technical audience).
- Domain expertise in Saas, data driven products, or experience in the insurance vertical preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve service related issues whether they be business or technical issues.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team and across the organization matrix to achieve group and organizational goals.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- May require local or overnight business travel up to 25%.