Syracuse, NY /
Legal – Legal /
Are you an enthusiastic, intrinsically-motivated professional with a passion for serving clients and customers?
Then CCMR3 is the place for you.
Life at CCMR3
At CCMR3, we work hard and aren’t afraid to innovate and present new ideas. Our office in the historic Armory Square of Syracuse, NY is full of other self-driven and ambitious individuals who have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet value work/life balance.
With a culture similar to many startups, our nimble team moves with speed and precision, and every employee has the opportunity to grow, thrive and have a direct impact on company success. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top down, our leaders are actively involved in strategic oversight and business operations, as well as the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You'll Do
- Creation of and filing with the Court legal documents (ex.: Summons and Complaints, Judgement affidavits and paperwork)
- Scanning, filing and sending of legal documents to the Courts, Outside Counsel, Defendants and others
- Tracking in systems of litigation activity
- Any other legal administrative work needed to support litigation efforts.
What You'll Need
- Knowledge of standard administrative procedures, practices, and equipment;
- Knowledge of common legal terminology, documents and procedures;
- Ability to process a considerable volume of record work in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ability to perform data entry, scanning, indexing and retrieval with computer information systems;
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, including the judges, general public, members of the legal and business community, and department staff.
Why You Should Join CCMR3
We offer competitive amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our team, while furthering the culture and environment recognized by the Central New York Business Journal as one of the region’s best workplaces. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join CCMR3 include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· Gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Quarterly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to your community
If you're ready to advance in your career while helping to change the face of the collection industry, apply today.
CCMR3 is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. CCMR3 is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.