Syracuse, NY /
Accounting & Finance – Accounting /
Are you an enthusiastic, intrinsically-motivated professional with a passion for serving clients and customers?
Then CCMR3 is the place for you.
Life at CCMR3
At CCMR3, we work hard and aren’t afraid to innovate and present new ideas. Our office in the historic Armory Square of Syracuse, NY is full of other self-driven and ambitious individuals who have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet value work/life balance.
With a culture similar to many startups, our nimble team moves with speed and precision, and every employee has the opportunity to grow, thrive and have a direct impact on company success. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top down, our leaders are actively involved in strategic oversight and business operations, as well as the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Who You Are
CCMR3 office in Syracuse, NY is looking for a self‐driven, autonomous and ambitious individual with the ability and willingness to learn Bankers Healthcare Group’s financial product/services. You will experience working in a high‐energy environment while continuing to gain extensive knowledge of the financial industry.
What You'll Do
- Processing A/R, A/P and related transactions
- Uploading/filing all invoices
- Download payment activity into accounting system
- Summarize monthly disbursements
- Prepare various reconciliations of trust accounts and client funds
- Assisting with general office related tasks (phones, emails, mail)
- Contributes to overall team effort by performing other administrative tasks as required
What You'll Need
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Business, or equivalent work experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience with accounting software preferred (QuickBooks)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven work ethic (experience in related field a plus)
- Willingness to work both independently and in a group setting
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills a must
- Highest ethical standards
Why You Should Join CCMR3
We offer competitive amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our team, while furthering the culture and environment recognized by the Central New York Business Journal as one of the region’s best workplaces. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join CCMR3 include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· Gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Quarterly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to your community
If you're ready to advance in your career while helping to change the face of the collection industry, apply today.
CCMR3 is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. CCMR3 is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.