Chief Financial Officer
Downtown - Hutchinson, KS
C3 Services – Executive
ABOUT CAPITAL III:
Capital III is an impact investing enterprise focused on creating Economic, Social, and Spiritual Capital in private companies. Located in Wichita, Kansas, Capital III provides a triple bottom line approach to investments in manufacturing, real estate, energy, and education with a geographical focus on the US and Latin America.
Economic Capital is created through investments in manufacturing, energy, and real estate. Social and Spiritual Capital are created by leveraging the economic platform into venues including private education, prisons and third world countries that all work in concert to achieve a virtuous, values driven stewardship enterprise.
Our goal is to HONOR GOD through: SERVING PEOPLE, PURSUING EXCELLENCE, and STEWARDING RESOURCES.
MISSION: The mission of the CFO is to provide leadership, operational oversight and system coordination of the financial systems, IT systems, and legal oversight to the Capital III community. Adding value with accurate, insightful and timely information, analysis and solutions that promote informed decision-making for increased asset management and profitability.
1. Key Performance Indicators are on track with the company’s goals and expectations defined by the executive committee with the aid of the CFO’s direction; including but not limited to Cash Flow, Working Capital, Days Receivables, ROA, and Capital Costs
2. Implementation of a new dashboard reporting system company-wide including new financial statements, the redesign of financial forecasting to include cash flows, and ability to provide up-to-date analysis and real-time solutions for informed decision making on a regular basis
3. Rework & update budgets for 2019 to include scenario planning & departmental budgets, budget vs actuals, and manage the expense management process
4. Evaluate new opportunities from a financial perspective and provide relevant analysis and solutions for informed decision making alongside a cross-function team of peers
5. Develop 3-year strategic plans for finance & IT and review processes for legal review
6. Educate each department on their impact on cash flows, asset management, and financial performance- to increase profitability and reduce expenses company wide
- Brainpower/learns quickly
- Strategic thinking/visioneering
- Sets high standards and goals
- Champion of the company values daily
- Have a contributor attitude vs. a consumer attitude
- Hires A players
- Creates a team of leaders
- Removes underperformers
- Network of talented people
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
- Follows through on commitments
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm/ability to motivate others
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Work ethic
- Treats people with respect
- Listening, written, oral communication skills
- Open to criticism and others’ ideas
- Holds people accountable
- Humble/accepts responsibility
- Legal/liabilities management
- Information Technology
- Microsoft Office user
- Continuous improvement / lean processes mindset
- Leadership, Management & Accountability
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Capital III/ELECTREX/SEAT KING EEO & Employment Eligibility
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.