Downtown - Hutchinson, KS
C3 Services – Information Technology
ABOUT CAPITAL III:
Capital III is an impact investing enterprise focused on creating Economic, Social, and Spiritual Capital in private companies. Located in Wichita, Kansas, Capital III provides a triple bottom line approach to investments in manufacturing, real estate, energy, and education with a geographical focus on the US and Latin America.
Economic Capital is created through investments in manufacturing, energy, and real estate. Social and Spiritual Capital are created by leveraging the economic platform into venues including private education, prisons and third world countries that all work in concert to achieve a virtuous, values driven stewardship enterprise.
Our goal is to HONOR GOD through: SERVING PEOPLE, PURSUING EXCELLENCE, and STEWARDING RESOURCES.
MISSION: The mission for this role is to provide hands-on customer/product-focused analysis by developing reports, tools, and dashboards for use by management at various levels within the organization while exercising character, connection, competence, and commitment.
1. Work with team members to determine company’s intelligence needs and develop reporting to support those needs throughout the organization
2. Analyze and understand the business characteristics and patterns of customers; analyze current processes and systems, compile data, and provide statistical analysis on operations, shipment volumes, on-time service, and cost.
3. Assist in multiple initiatives that improve our customer relationships, business processes, and bottom-line performance
4. Help identify opportunities to optimize productivity, lean initiatives, sales, and profitability through collection of data and analyzing trends
5. Running ad-hoc analyses and reporting requests as needed
- Brainpower/learns quickly
- Strategic thinking/visioneering
- Sets high standards and goals
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
- Follows through on commitments
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm/ability to motivate others/Persuasive
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Work ethic
- Treats people with respect
- Listening skills
- Oral/Written communications
- Microsoft tools (PowerBI, Excel, SSIS, SSRS)
- Data Analytics, systems and reporting tools
- Lean Processes
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ad Hoc Analysis
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Capital III/ELECTREX/SEAT KING EEO & Employment Eligibility
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.