Customer Success Specialist
Downtown - Hutchinson, KS
Electrex, Inc. – Customer Service
As a leader in the industry since 1977, Electrex Inc has a wealth of knowledge and experience in everything related to the manufacturing of wire harnesses, battery cables, and electrical panels. We operate on a global scale, providing a variety of companies with quality products and innovations. The industry is constantly changing, so it’s important to keep up with the latest advancements. Our Technical Service team can re-engineer your product to reduce cost and update your components to the latest technology in the industry.
We are values driven people crafting electrical system solutions for partners desiring guaranteed products and on time delivery. We strive to build it right, build it better, and to build it pain-free.
Your mission is to serve as a primary point of contact with Electrex customers; provide/facilitate constructive responses for customer requests and proactively address potential issues impacting customers.
- Committed to being a part of a movement to create economic, social, and spiritual growth
- Respectful of our core value to honor God in all that we do
- Passionate about serving your teammates and cultivating strong relationships with our customers
- Intentional of being a good steward of the resources you have been provided
- Consistently pursuing excellence in the quality of your work
What your day looks like:
- Coordinate with all internal departments to resolve customer problems/issues/concerns and act as the primary point of contact to customers
- Process and confirm customer orders
- Receive and upload customer forecasts into internal systems
- Follow internal guidelines to set up new customers accurately using the following resources; credit app, SyteLine, CRM
- Efficiently navigate through internal business software tools, such as Excel, ERP, Office, etc.
You've got skills:
- Wizard navigation skills with the ERP system
- Demonstrated successfully the tracking of customer relationships using a CRM system
- Office programs are a cakewalk
You’ll excel beyond belief if:
- You are a team contributor NOT a consumer
- The customer's satisfaction is a direct result of your awesome attitude and desire to make things right
- Your communication skills are top notch!
- Willing to take constructive criticism in order to improve your own technique
- Relationship building is a must in order for you to feel like you've made a difference
Electrex, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, entrepreneurial culture and upward career mobility.
ELECTREX, Inc. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Electrex, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.