National Sales Manager
Downtown - Hutchinson, KS
Electrex - Sales & Marketing – Sales Management
As a leader in the industry since 1977, Electrex Inc has a wealth of knowledge and experience in everything related to the manufacturing of wire harnesses, battery cables, and electrical panels. We operate on a global scale, providing a variety of companies with quality products and innovations. The industry is constantly changing, so it’s important to keep up with the latest advancements. Our Technical Service team can re-engineer your product to reduce cost and update your components to the latest technology in the industry.
We are values driven people crafting electrical system solutions
for partners desiring guaranteed products and on time delivery. We strive to build it right, build it better, and to build it pain-free.
MISSION: The mission for this role is to develop and maintain Electrex sales pipeline to achieve targeted quarterly and annual sales revenue growth and maintain customer relations to achieve company’s targeted NPS score.
1. Complete onboarding program laid out by Chief Marketing Officer within 30 days
2. Review customer/prospect target profiles with the team within first 60 days
3. Review and revise 2019 customer contact plan (forecasting, platforms) within first 60 days
4. Review and revise 2019 prospect contact plan within first 60 days
5. Execute call plan, report objectives, and track progress on an ongoing basis
- Brainpower/learns quickly
- Analysis skills
- Strategic thinking/visioning
- Sets high standards and goals
- Ability to travel
- Industry network (ELX relevant)
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
- Moves fast
- Follows through on commitments
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm/ability to motivate others
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Work ethic
- Treats people with respect
- Listening, written, oral communication skills
- Open to criticism and others’ ideas
- Holds people accountable
- Consultative selling expert
- Demonstrated closing skills
- Contract negotiations
- CRM user
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
ELECTREX, Inc. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Electrex, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.