Head of Marketing
Capsule is a healthcare technology company reconnecting medication to the healthcare system. We are rebuilding the $425bn pharmacy industry from the inside out – the things you see and the things you don’t see.
Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We're the type of team that is there to lend a helping hand to each other. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all of the complexity of healthcare we’re just people looking after other people.
We’re a relentlessly positive and optimistic crew, looking for other passionate, curious, and resourceful people. If you’re a data-driven long-term thinker and you think you can help lead Capsule as we build an iconic and enduring brand, we want to hear from you.
Capsule is backed by Thrive Capital, The Virgin Group, and some of the most successful healthcare
executives in the country. Our investors have also backed Instagram, Oscar Health, Warby Parker, Harry’s,
About the role
- Build the first iconic, enduring, and emotionally resonant mass market brand in healthcare
- Build an exceptional team
- Own the entire portfolio of marketing initiatives to drive consumer and doctor acquisition and
- retention across owned, earned, and paid media
- Create the framework for growth at Capsule: manage budgets, forecasts, and scenarios
- Work closely with our pharmacy experience, product, and growth teams to ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints
- Data-driven brand marketer with 10+ years of experience. Combine an emotional intuition for building great consumer experiences with the analytical rigor to prioritize the portfolio of online and offline tools across earned, owned, and paid media to drive quantifiable, scalable growth. Reject the idea that there is a tradeoff between building a brand and driving growth.
- People leader who loves to recruit and rally an exceptional team. Believe that the best brands are aligned internally and externally.
- Product minded. Can think through acquisition funnels and across consumer journeys, marketing tactics: Champion the customer and customer experience
- Natural storyteller. Believe the best marketing inspires action – have a keen eye for compelling, action-inspiring visual and written creative.
- Iterate continuously to find message and market fit. Love consumer insights – qualitative and quantitative. Relentlessly resourceful and optimistic.
- Structured thinker. Think and execute through a lens of ROI (returns on time and capital), create, and manage budgets. Excited to execute across a variety of tactics as the brand’s needs evolve.