Senior DevOps Engineer
Brisbane, CA /
About Caption Health
Caption Health’s mission is to detect disease early – when there is the highest potential for impact – by leveraging artificial intelligence and ultrasound. Our breakthrough AI platform enables any healthcare professional to perform high-quality ultrasound exams for early disease detection, in convenient and lower-cost outpatient settings including patients’ homes. It was recognized as one of TIME’s 100 Best Inventions of 2021 and one of Fast Company’s Next Big Things in Health Tech.
Through our work with health plans, providers, patients, and industry partners, we are transforming care, expanding access, and reducing costs.
To learn more, visit captionhealth.com.
The DevOps Engineer responsible for designing and managing the cloud infrastructure needed to support all Caption Health products. Duties include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. The role will have a large impact on team productivity and as such requires an understanding of the software development lifecycle and various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- Manage the Azure and GCP cloud infrastructure tools and data with a bias towards automation and scaling
- Maintain, improve, and monitor data ingestion and processing pipelines.
- Manage and improve container orchestration and deployment strategies
- Develop tools to manager continuous integration, software stack support, code quality and coverage.
- Ensure and develop tools for monitoring security, privacy, and integrity of data and other resources.
- Consult with application teams on architecture, performance, and access control design.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- 3 + years of experience with Azure cloud infrastructure development and administration.
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with continuous integration tools(e.g. Github Actions, Jenkins) and best practices for codebase management.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes container strategies and orchestration.
- Experience with FaaS/severless environments (e.g. AWS Lambda, Cloud Run, Kubeless)
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Proactive and assertive in driving solutions/solving issues
- Bonus: Experience with Google Cloud (GCP)
- Bonus: Experience working in startups
- Bonus: Experience working in healthcare or regulated environments.
Caption Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Caption Health does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Caption Health. strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy.