Enterprise Business Development Representative
Remote - North America /
Sales – Business Development Team /
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
About the role
CaptivateIQ is looking for our next Enterprise BDR. We are CaptivateIQ’s leading investment to capture the interest of upper-market customers that have been long dominated by legacy solutions. Enterprise pipeline generation is one of the most pivotal contributors to our long-term growth. Your job is to develop a strong pipeline of opportunities and evangelize CaptivateIQ in the Enterprise segments through strategic prospecting.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of your Enterprise prospects through research that will inform your outreach strategy with relevance and story-telling
- Generate a qualified pipeline creatively to break into target accounts with cold calling, personalized emailing, and LinkedIn prospecting
- Confidently engage with Director to C-Level prospects to uncover relevant pain points and create interest in CaptivateIQ’s platform
- Represent CaptivateIQ both culturally and as a subject matter expert by clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators
- 8 Core Characteristics we care most about: Grit, Ambition, Coachability, Organization, Curiosity, Ownership, Competitive, Storytelling
- Previous BDR, SDR, or ADR experience, Preferably 1+ year
- Demonstrated strong cold-calling ability by booking meetings via phone
- Proven track record of sales success
- Knowledge of sales tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Orum and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, LeadIQ
- Past experience in relevant or adjacent industries: Revenue Operations or Finance
- Knowledge of Excel or Sales Compensation tools
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Flexible vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- One time work from home stipend & annual stipends for professional development and caretaking
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
CaptivateIQ takes a market-based approach to pay, and the base salary range for this job posting shows the base to on-target earnings for this position. The successful candidate’s starting base salary will be determined based on the candidate’s job-related skills, relevant experience, education, work location, market conditions, and other factors. This range may be modified in the future. Certain positions may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and other benefits.