Senior Product Manager - Remote
San Francisco, California /
Product & Design /
We’re on a mission to bring transparency and joy to commissions management. Commissions incentivize behavior that drives revenue. But most companies still rely on spreadsheets or legacy software providers to manage commissions, and this often results in errors, lost time, and frustrated reps and admins alike.
We believe that getting paid should be fun and that work should be a breeze for compensation plan administrators. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible, no-code solution that enables finance and operations teams to model, automate, and optimize performance incentives.
Twenty of the Forbes’ Cloud 100 including leading brands like Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin use CaptivateIQ to power their incentive compensation programs. We have over $63M in funding from Sequoia, Accel, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of incentive compensation.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our remote team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
The Product Management team is responsible for understanding our customers' most important priorities/issues, distilling them into opportunities that our platform can solve, and designing solutions that dramatically improve our users’ lives. As a Product Manager at CaptivateIQ, you will help shape the product vision and roadmap, define product requirements, oversee the execution of both large and small initiatives.
- You'll approach product development methodically and embrace an agile mindset
- You'll love collaborating with engineering, design, sales/marketing, and customer experience teams
- You'll be driven by the opportunity to significantly improve our customers' lives
- You have experience and enjoy leading the development of complex, technical software products from start to release
- You'll have a whatever-it-takes mentality to ensure your product and team are successful, whether that means performing QA tests yourself or jumping on a call with a customer to better understand an issue
- You'll turn disparate, conflicting, and often ambiguous pieces of data/feedback into solid action plans
- You'll obsess about the continuous improvement of the platform by analyzing product usage, talking to customers, and deploying small and large releases on existing and new features.
- 3+ years of product management experience at fast growing, product led companies with at least 2 years in a B2B SaaS company serving growth/enterprise stage businesses
- Experience working with and building complex products and systems
- Experience leading substantial product releases from 0 to 1
- Strong technical acumen demonstrated through previous work experiences in engineering or analytical roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate customer needs and to distill into opportunities/requirements for product, design, and engineering teams.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
This role can be in San Francisco or Remote anywhere in North America.