We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs, engineers, programmers, and materials scientists who value creativity and the ability to get things done. We seek to enable creators and transform manufacturing across the globe. Our team is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a Production Planner to join our hardware Material Management team. The Production Planner is responsible for creating and implementing schedules to maintain effective & successful production control in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Analyze demand signals from Carbon’s backlog and install forecast to create quarterly production work orders.
- Collaborate with Material Analysts and Material Planners to publish clear to build schedules for production.
- Create Master Production Schedule for a 12-month planning horizon to implement into Oracle Fusion. Prepare weekly and daily schedules for assigned product lines with the overall master schedule as the guide.
- Communicate weekly production schedule and output with key stakeholders, inclusive of but not limited to the Production Managers and Sales Operations.
- Align with the Material Program Manager on forecast changes driven from sales and operations planning. Incorporate shifts in forecasts and sales plan into Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Execute material implementation plans against material and engineering change orders with the change coordination department.
- Provide sales operations and engineering with production lead times for quoting estimates.
- Oversees activities related to material, inventory control, and production scheduling. Maintains accuracy of production updates and product movement through Oracle Fusion ERP System for production assemblies.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, priorities, material shortages, equipment failure, backlogs, or other interruptions.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Must have experience in production, project planning, or production control in a manufacturing environment for multilevel integrated hardware products.
- Must be an effective communicator and detail oriented.
- Must have drive & motivation to learn, create, and act independently in a cross functional group setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MRP planning using enterprise systems with multilevel bills of material.
- Proficiency working with spreadsheets & data analytics, along with the ability to communicate results both verbally and in writing.
- Continuous drive for process improvement and initiative to solve problems