Systems Integration Engineer
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing.
Our company is built on the idea that when diverse fields of study come together, we are able to solve challenging problems. We have grand dreams to build technology that will influence industries around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a dynamic culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. We pride ourselves in developing an environment where we all can teach, learn, and grow together.
We are seeking a multi-faceted and motivated Systems Integration Engineer to join our rapidly growing team to help us integrate and test our new products and support our 3D printer in manufacturing. In this role, you will be working with an existing team of systems, mechanical, hardware, and software engineers to design, build out, and test various 3D printing prototypes and accessories collaboratively to prepare for shipment to our customers.
- You will conceptualize test plans for end-to-end validation strategy around all design changes that affect the printing process
- Understand the complex system interactions between the software, hardware, and material science as it relates to the print process
- You will identify technical issues and work closely with engineering teams to find solutions
- You will collaborate directly with cross functional team to specify system requirements, implement designs, and troubleshoot issues.
- BS/MS in Engineering Discipline
- Experience with material science, chemistry, or physics is a plus
- Familiarity of Hardware/Software Systems
- Strong communication skills and an interest in working with a multidisciplinary team
Carbon is an equal opportunity employer.