Senior International HR Specialist
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study come together to take on intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to craft technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a complementary team with a dynamic culture, where team success is as meaningful as celebrating individual contributions. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
Join our small but mighty HR Team at Carbon! As part of the team you will report to the Vice President of People and Culture and will be facilitating in the development of the international people support function.
- For current and new international locations, build policies and practices that reflect our values as well as balance the global and local needs of the business
- Lead inbound immigration and international transfers to facilitate global mobility both expatriation and repatriation
- Support the employees, administer visa applications and employment agreements with outside counsel
- Continuously research and assess the Carbon’s international locations, fine-tuning the People Team’s support, handbook resources, compensation and benefits practices, and employee engagement
- Continue to evaluate current programs; study, modify, and develop our visa and immigration processes to achieve business needs while balancing employees’ needs
- Assist HR Coordinator with onboarding/offboarding of international employees, ensuring compliance and accuracy with the appropriate new hire paperwork
- In partnership with the Finance Team, prepare and manage the international mobility budget
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendor relationships and partner support
- Work on additional projects and tasks
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of global mobility experience, including employment-based immigration experience
- Analytical, organizational, and conflict resolution skills with strong interpersonal and problem-resolution skills needed
- Experience in a fast-growing and/or technology company