Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions.
Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
About the role:
You will be working with a small recruiting team supporting the entire organization. We hire: software engineers, hardware engineers, material scientists, sales, finance and more. You will own relationships with hiring managers to help get them the best possible people for their teams. You'll creatively source candidates, lead them through the process, and help ensure that they have a positive experience with Carbon no matter the outcome.
More about the company:
Note: This role will be for a 6 month contract
- Focus on exceptional candidate experience regardless of role or stage of interview process
- Manage full cycle recruiting process emphasizing a close partnership with hiring managers
- Creatively build talent pipeline of passive and engaged candidates
- Review direct applications and prioritize internal referrals
- Track current pipeline across multiple open roles
- Own offer process by working closely with hiring managers and human resources
- 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience with proven results
- Experience recruiting software engineers (hardware/materials recruiting a very nice bonus)
- Experienced building strong partnerships with hiring managers
- Ability to work efficiently with a small recruiting team in a growing organization