We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs, engineers, programmers, and materials scientists who value creativity and the ability to get things done. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. Diversity – in its many forms – drives innovation. Teams composed of people who bring different perspectives and approaches to the table allow us to innovate much faster. Whether in hardware, software, or molecular science, we bring the best experts together to move our technology forward.
- Perform hazardous waste operations and cleanup activities, sample collection, and waste removal
- Follow applicable written standard operating procedures, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site-specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities
- Comply with decontamination procedures and personal protective equipment requirements
- Recognize and appropriately respond to physical and chemical hazards
- Operate and routinely use hand and power tools
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Ability to complete training and certifications necessary for employment such as DOT HAZMAT and RCRA Training
- Able to use Microsoft excel to create and maintain a database
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments.
- Willing to perform a diverse set of tasks and adapt to changing work environments
- Able to wear full and half face respirator
- Ability to drive a forklift