Director of FP&A
Finance & Accounting
Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
The Director of FP&A will: drive budgeting, build systems and processes, develop and track metrics to increase efficiency and create BOD presentations for the Finance team. This role will report to our CFO.
- Drive the budgeting process including P&L and Cash Flows
- Analyze actuals and variances to budget
- Drive systems and processes to improve forecast accuracy
- Help define, implement and track key metrics to assess and improve performance of the company including revenue increase and cost efficiency
- Educate and influence business partners
- Create financial BOD presentations
- BS+ in Economics/Finance or related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience in financial planning/analysis
- Strong modeling and analysis skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred