Sr. Web Development Manager
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing Operations and Strategy to design, develop and manage our online presence. You will be part of a focused, agile team responsible for daily updates, code reviews, and improvements to our online media. You own and maintain your own code on our web servers. You will wear many hats and get an opportunity to prototype new features promoting our brand and our products in existing and emerging markets. You’ll help us to mock up new UIs, create example projects, test cases, documentation, and all of the other critical elements of an active new web platform. You’ll contribute as a team member and grow as an individual.
As the Carbon Senior Web Development Manager, you will…
- Serve as the primary contact for all carbon3d.com development and update needs.
- Respond to and implement website changes or update requirements.
- Collaborate with vertical product marketing managers to translate business offerings into compelling web presences.
- Build templated landing pages to support our marketing brand and demand-gen campaigns.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to deploy lead generation functionality include form-fills with progressive profiling capabilities.
- Provide regular web-performance reports for leadership.
- Evaluate web designs to help refine requirements and adherence to brand and marketing standards.
- Convert design documents into a modern responsive user interface
- Extract user interface requirements from high-fidelity mockups and style guides
- Debug and fix defects
- Integrate with server-side features using Wordpress and a variety of programming tools
- Encourage innovation, process improvement, teamwork, and self-organization
- Manage shifting priorities and meet deadlines
- Stay current on web trends, learn new technologies, and present demonstrations to the team
Required Skills and Experience we look for are…
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience with programming languages, including HTML, C#, Java, and Wordpress in a professional work environment
- Direct experience working with Wordpress designs and knowledge of themes, plugins, widgets, tools and other components
- Experience with providing oversight to outside agencies through code reviews, design discussions, and task planning
- Experience with client and server-side Web development; e-commerce sites a plus, but not required.
- An excellent understanding of web development concepts necessary to make technical choices when confronted with design, quality or performance challenges
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, along with the ability to reconcile differences and get things done through others
- Superb time management skills
- CSS, SCSS
- Search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- NET Web API is a plus
- Amazon Web Services
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Analytics
- Atlassian Software (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Microsoft Office
- Ambitious Nature - Desire to grow with us to reach new heights
- Fast Moving and Decisive – Makes informed decisions and takes action
- Good work/life balance – Work hard then recharge
- Flexible and able to pivot when it makes sense
- Collaborative – Plays well with others to achieve a goal
- Hands-on – Ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in to get things done
- Curious – Passionate about learning new things daily
- Autonomous and Entrepreneurial