Carbon’s mission is simple: we change how products are made and how manufacturing businesses are run. From patient-specific medical devices to on-demand spare part production, we enable engineers and business people to create in ways that were previously impossible.
At Carbon we are partnered with some of the world’s most innovative manufacturing companies. Our common vision is to build Carbon-powered “Factories of the Future” that make new products and new business models possible. Carbon Business Development Managers are responsible for discovering, identifying, and nurturing our strategic partnerships with visionary customers who want to use Carbon for production.
- Help implement Carbon's production partnerships strategy, one of Carbon’s primary business units.
- Execute a business development role to build our partners’ machine fleet.
- Play the role of helping our partners analyze and validate application and manufacturing opportunities with Carbon
- Analyze weekly production partnership data to help influence strategic goals and vision
- Identify operational trends with partners
- Lead and help with sales referrals
- Develop and execute sales training
- Review and manage marketing content for production partners (make sure their websites are up to date with Carbon's latest information, collateral, etc.)
- Day to day activities with production partners (weekly calls, E-mails, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience in business development or account management
- BS with an MBA preferred (not required)
- Manufacturing experience preferred (not required)
- Intensely collaborative, passionately focused on the customer, and a relentless drive to win.
- The ability to give presentations and represent the Carbon family well at customers and industry events.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Extremely detail-oriented with a nose for sniffing out cross-team dependencies.
- Proficient in Excel, PP/Keynote, and Word.