Carbon Technical Partner
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
The support team works to ensure that customers love us and love our products. We are accountable for customers’ success and positive experience with Carbon. Carbon Technical Partners will be advocates for customers, following up and managing all matters related to their needs. This is managing a post sales relationship. Ensuring a smooth handoff from our sales team is critical to this role's success. Carbon Technical Partners will be expected to listen carefully, learn quickly, respond promptly, and anticipate customer needs across a broad spectrum of industries. Carbon is a dynamic work environment and Carbon Technical Partners will need to be flexible and adapt to dynamic businesses with ever changing needs and priorities.
Carbon team members enjoy working in a new R&D facility. Our tight-knit team works collaboratively in our open space and in our labs, learns together through our entrepreneurship guest speaker series, and bonds together through weekly catered meals, offsite events, and activities. We also provide complete benefits and competitive compensation including equity ownership.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all service matters specific to your customers
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent customer-facing/interpersonal skills
- 2-7 years relevant experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Ability to be flexible with a dynamic, growing company
- Ability to quickly and effectively understand CLIP technology
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Technical background or experience in engineering or chemistry
- Experience with DLP, SLA, or FDM 3D printing technologies
- Experience working in a small company