Print Validation Engineer Intern
Engineering – Systems Integration & Test
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing.
Our company is built on the idea that when diverse fields of study come together, we are able to solve challenging problems. We have grand dreams to build technology that will influence industries around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a dynamic culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. We pride ourselves in developing an environment where we all can teach, learn, and grow together.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Print Validation Intern to help us validate new software, hardware and production applications for Summer 2020. In this role you will be working alongside our print validation team to understand changes and applications being implemented across the organization. As a team, our goal is to fully understand the printing process and design validation plans that test the extremes of our process.
- Design and execute test plans around all design changes that affect the final printed part
- Analyze results from validation tests and present to other teams
- Help to identify technical concerns and work closely with cross-functional technical teams to find solutions
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
- Familiarity with Materials Science/Polymers is a plus
Carbon is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. Even if you do not think you meet 100% of the job requirements, we encourage you to apply.