Software Engineer in Test
Engineering -- Software
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing.
Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world.
You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions.
Help us change the world, and we will help you change yours.
- Design and build scalable automated testing infrastructure and tools
- Break software through manual testing and rigorous automated tests
- Collaborate with developers and users to assess risk and develop test strategies around new features
- Improve QA processes and overall software engineering best practices
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years in software development or testing automation
- Experience in source code control systems, especially Git
- Excellent coding skills in Python, C++, or similar
Carbon3D team members enjoy working in a newly renovated R&D facility a short walk from the Redwood City CalTrain station and local restaurants. Our tight-knit team works collaboratively in our open space and in our labs, learns together through our entrepreneurship guest speaker series, and bonds together through weekly-catered meals, offsite events and activities.
We also provide complete benefits and competitive compensation including equity ownership.